Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Shower - Ching Li's Baby












I made 2 sets of cuppies for Ching Li's baby shower on June 6th but we were unable to attend as Sara Sofia had camp on that day...
This was my 1st baby shower set. The top with the Jonathan's name was made of fondant & royal icing..I want something simple but elegant...after experimenting with the colors, I settled with this color, which I donno what to label the colors but was so happy with it as this was very different from other set that I have made so far..
The 2nd set was made of buttercream. I want something different for the colors, not the conventional blue for boy..
Jonathan Lee McCullagh is the son to Ching Li & Richard. Ching Li & me used to work together for 5 years in Roche. Lots of good memories and not to say bad experience as well...but I guess all those made us a better person..isnt it Ching Li? I am happy you are a mother now yourself & I know you are such a great mom. You used to take care of me while I was having Sara Sofia & Amir Hakim last time...Thanks a lot dear...I wont forget those things..5 years was such a long time. You thought me a lot especially on diet & nutrition not to say english too..so if you have spotted any grammatical error...you know me..not that excellent with language neither english nor malay..Ok Dear..I wish you all the best in your motherhood life ya...It was such a great pleasure preparing the cuppies for your dear Jonathan...he is such a cute baby with a sweet smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment