Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My 1st Fondant CupCake











This is my 1st attempt of ribbon fondant rosses. Made it special for my dear May Ling who is celebrating her birthday on 22nd April..the same month I attended the class. She was so happy with the cuppies. I used chocolate & strawberry flavor for the base as she likes chocolate & strawberry.
Still need to polish my skilll on handling fondant! Let me tell you..doing this cuppies is very therapeautic to me..Its really free my mind especially when I want to let go my " world"so that I can have a fresh mind and making the right decision when Iam back into my world. As usual these kind of activities allows me to be in my "gua". My friend called "Bukit Jelutong" is my "gua"since I hardly get out from here. He was very right about it! I will try to settle or source anything here before opting other location. Thats me! very the "kg.com"(this term I learned from Kak Jun & Abby Fana , and other few terms which is very useful. Thanks Kak Jun & Abby for sharing this knowledege with me) when comes to driving out! So used to Labuan, hassle free when comes to traffic & clean too!

No comments:

Post a Comment