Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bread & Me


This is "Cheese Bun" adopted from Che Mat Gebu Recepi. It was so nice in terms of texture and the taste as well! Everybody in this house loves this bun.

After I tempted the "Roti Naik" from mamafami recipe which was given by my tea tarik buddy..I hooked to baking bread..Well Fadzrina...you were responsible for this, since then I hardly buy bread except for the sandwiches loaf which is once a while..Anyway, I would like to thank you dear for initiating the idea of baking "roti naik".
One day, I was lost in this cyberworld and end up at Che Mat Gebu blog...OMG!!! this guy is so fabulous! not only all the bread recipies but on other dishes as welll...so from there on the rest was history. Posted here were all the breads that I have attempted & the recipes are from CMG or mamafami blogspot. In a way they are just like my cyber sifu!

No comments:

Post a Comment